- krb5-auth-dialog - GNOME tray applet for (re)authenticating kerberos tickets
- sapgui-package - Automatically build a SAP GUI Debian package
- git-buildpackage - Suite to help with Debian packages in Git repositories
- libvirt-munin-plugins - Monitor virtual machines using munin and libvirt
- cl2vcs - Map Debian changelog entries to VCS commit IDs
- pam-naming - Pam module to match usernames against regular expressions.
- pam-exec - Call arbitrary programs from within the PAM stack
- arcboot - Bootloader for MIPS based SGI IP22 and IP32 machines
- Newport xorg driver - Xorg driver for SGI Newport cards found in SGI Indy and Indigo2
- Debian Installer Multipath Support - Let d-i work on multipath SAN devices.
- odfrecode - Recode characters using non Unicode code points to Unicode in ODF documents
- whatmaps - Search for running processes that map libraries from a package
- ppm - GNOME prepaid manager applet to check and top-up the balance of your prepaid GSM/3G SIM card
- network-manager-iodine - network-manager DNS tunnel VPN plugin using iodine
- munin-pelletronic - Munin plugins to monitor Ökofen's Pelletmatic using a Pelletronic
- libplanfahr - GObject based library to query public transport information
- nss-dontstalkme - Glibc NSS module to block well known web trackers
In case you find any of these projects useful and you want to support work on them see here.
- HG cheatsheet
- GTK+ development with VIM
- Sigxcpu.org GIT repositories
- Debian packages in Git
- Install as non Root