Debian Fun in May 2016
10th June 2016
May marked the thirteenth month I contributed to Debian LTS under the Freexian umbrella. I spent the 17.25 hours working on these LTS things:
- Fixed CVE-2014-7210 in pdns resulting in DLA-492-1
- Fixed the build failure of Icedove on armhf resulting in DLA 472-2
- Forward ported our nss, nspr enhancements to to the current versions in testing to continue the discussion on the same nss and nspr versions in all suites including some ABI compliance research (thanks abi-compliance-tester!), resulting in 824872.
- Backported Icedve 45 and Enigmail to wheezy to check if we can continue to support it - we can with a minor tweaks. Upload will happen in June.
- While at that added some autpkgtests for Icedove 45 resulting in 809723 (already applied).
- Released DLA-498-1 for ruby-active-model-3.2 to address CVE-2016-0753.
- Reviewed the Updates of ruby-active-record-3.2 for CVE-2015-7577 and eglibc.
Other Debian stuff
- Uploaded libvirt 1.3.4 to sid, 1.3.5~rc1 to experimental
- Uploaded libosinfo 0.3.0 to sid
- Uploaded git-buildpackage 0.7.4 to sid including experimental multiple tarball support for gbp buildpackage