9th October 2016
- updating Icedove to 45.3 resulting in DLA-640-1
- finishing my work on bringing rails into shape security wise resulting in DLA-641-1 for ruby-activesupport-3.2 and DLA-642-1 for ruby-activerecord-3.2.
- enhancing the autopkgtests for qemu a bit
Other Debian stuff
- Uploaded libvirt 2.3.0~rc1 to experimental
- Uploaded whatmaps to 0.0.12 in unstable.
- Uploaded git-buildpackage 0.8.4 to unstable.
Other Free Software activities
- Ansible: got the foreman callback plugin needed for foreman_ansible merged upstream.
- Made several improvements to foreman_ansible_inventory (a ansible dynamic inventory querying Foreman): Fixing an endless loop when Foreman would miscalculate the number of hosts to process, flake8 cleaniness and some work on python3 support
- unbreak defining subnets by setting the default boot mode.
- add support for configuring realms
- Foreman: add some robustness to the nice rebuild host feature when DNS entries are already there
- Released whatmaps 0.0.12.
- Errors related to a single package don't abort the whole program but rather skip over it now.
- Systemd user sessions are filtered out
- The codebase is now checked with flake8.